Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Product was successfully added to your compare list.
Product was successfully added to your wishlist.
Magnum’s NexStep™ has been re-designed placing the user closer to the floor. The seat, pedals, and exercise arms have all been lowered. The NEW S600A has been fitted with a large comfortable swivel seat making transfer from a wheelchair safe and easy. The low 2.75” step over height also contributes to ease of entry / exit. The step length is a maximum of 12” with the length controlled by the user. The console has been lowered and brought closer to the user for easy access.
- NexStep™ provides natural feel, biomechanical integrity, and complete stabilization.
- Easy entry and exit with step through design.
- Twelve inch stride range is self-controlled.
- No external power is required; battery holds display for 30 seconds after exiting the unit.
- Heart rate control via contact (hand grips) and cordless via Polar® Heart Rate Monitor capability standard.
- Swing away arm rests provide stability when not using upper body.
- Adjustable arm length to assure perfect fit for all body types
|Electrical Requirements||110v 20AMP|
|Warranty||Contact manufacturer for warranty information and claims.|