Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Product was successfully added to your compare list.
Product was successfully added to your wishlist.
Nautilus Freedom Trainers
For years, the Nautilus® Freedom Trainer has been the most popular, functional exercise machine on the market!
Attention to Detail.
- Best cable travel ratio in dual planes. 4:1 weight ratio increases cable travel, reduces the negative effect of inertia and • decreases the beginning weight to 3.75 lbs at each grip.
- Improves strength in integrated movements that imitate specific activities--either sports-related or the movements that make up daily life.
- The arms adjust in a horizontal and vertical plane and are counterbalanced for ease of adjustment.
- Visually-affirmed, positive locking vertical adjustments provide an additional measure of safety
- Versatility allows for an infinite number of exercises. Exercises can be performed standing, seated or in a supine or prone position with the use of a ball, bench or seated chair (optional benches available)
- Accessories include: Iliac crest belt, 42”- 3 pound bi-lateral bar, adjustable D handles, 4-point ankle harness
- ADA Compliant. Wheelchair accessible. Horizontal plane adjustment.
- Maximum width with arms straight out - 142”, Maximum height with arms at max height position - 100”
- Maximum depth with arms straight forward - 67”
- 300-lb. weight stack. Machine weight: 640 lbs.
- Warranty: 12 years- Frame/Welded Moving Parts/Weight Stacks, 3 years-Moving Parts, 1 year-Labor and 6 months on upholstery/pads/grips and tethered weight stack pins.
Freedom Trainer Handle Package Includes:
- Hip Sling
- Aluminum Bar
- Ankle Harness
Key Features of Nautilus Freedom Trainer:
|Assembled Weight (lbs)||640|
|Warranty||Contact manufacturer for warranty information and claims.|
|Stack Weight (lbs)||300|
|Effective Resistance||EXAMPLE: (delete me) 1 arm – 100 lbs. (45.5 kg) 2 arms – 200 lbs. (91 kg)|
|Workout Type||Core, Upper Body, Lower Body, Total Body|