- Recumbent Bike Dimensions: 67in L x 28in W x 55in H / Weighs: 212 lbs. / Step Through Design with Low Frame for Easy Accessibility
- Resistance: 20 Levels of Resistance / Custom-designed ERS (Electromagnetic Resistance System) applies consistent resistance to the flywheel for low-impact workout that effectively targets individual fitness needs
- QuickTouch Resistance: Adjust resistance from 0.5 to 10 at touch of a button, scrolling in 0.5 increments for 20 levels / Built-In Programs: Cardio, Pulse, Manual, Random, Interval, Quick Start, Foothills, Peaks, All-terrain
- Display: Resistance, Pace, Segment Time, Total Time, Distance, Calories, Watts, Pulse, percent Max. Heart Rate, Speed and RPM / Heart Rate Monitoring: Pulse information can be displayed on the console via contact sensors or Polar compatible wireless telemetry
- Workout TV Console: 12.1in Flat Panel LCD Screen Gives Users Entertainment Options - All the Facility Needs is Coaxial Cable; Integrated Directly Into the Console; Positioned For Crisp, Bright Picture and Comfortable Wiewing; Wide Viewing Angle and the Console is Positioned so Users of Various Heights can Watch with Optimal, Upright Head and Neck Alignment; Channel and Volume Controls are Within Close Reach,
Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Product was successfully added to your compare list.
Product was successfully added to your wishlist.
|Assembled Weight (lbs)||212|
|Workout Type||Lower Body|
|Direction(s) of Rotation||Uni-directional (forward only)|
|Pedal Adjustability||Fixed Pedal Distance|
|Resistance Type||Brushlesss Generator|
|Seat Type||Fully Adjustable, Recumbent (has seat back), Low Back Recumbent, Height Adjustable|
|Display Type||15" HD LCD, LCD|
|Display Feedback||Calories, Distance, Heart Rate, Pace, RPM, Speed, Time Elapsed|
|Programs||Cardio, Pulse, Manual, Random, Interval, Quick Start, Foothills, Peaks, All-terrain|
|Display Description||12.1in Flat Panel LCD Screen Gives Users Entertainment Options|
|HR Monitoring||HR Contacts & Polar|
|Max User Weight (lbs)||400|
|Electrical Requirements||110v 20AMP|
|Warranty||Contact manufacturer for warranty information and claims.|